Monday, March 30, 2009

Whimsical/retro tree


Just got back from Missouri yesterday, it's kind of lonely here without my mom.... Anyway, today I have just been getting back into the swing of my daily routines- school, and the other on-goings of my days. Between school and play, I am going to try and continue squeezing in some artworks and blogging!

Tonight I started a new oil painting, on a 24x48 in canvas. My vision is a somewhat a whimsical/ retro styled tree, and one of my favorite quotes- "If you aren't living on the edge, then you are just taking up space." Here is what I have completed so far!!





love, Emilee

1 comments:

Jodie on March 31, 2009 at 12:04 PM said...

I'm loving this... and I think it's going to be in my list of favorites when you're finished! Great job so far! :)