Friday, March 13, 2009

This week...


The past week i have been a little under the weather, and to make time pass have been working on a few creations. A couple of altered party hats, altered pictures, even a new oil painting!!! I will get pictures up tomorrow!

Besides creating, I have been clocking some hours blog hopping, trying to find some new inspiration. I have found some beautiful blogs, and I hope mine will do what others blogs have done for me-Inspire, and leave them awe-struck.


I have been meaning to do this for some time, One of the many things I love to do, is collect little vintage treasures. Beautiful pieces of the past that can be the cherry on top to a work of art... Just pulling ideas from their colors, or their shapes, or encorporating them somehow.. it's rewarding. I wanted to post a glimpse of some of my favorites--my vintage clip on earing collection. (These little earrings bring me so much joy, they are beautiful, and wonderful statements of art)

0 comments: