Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Trip To The Dallas Museum of Art



I spent my Saturday afternoon browsing through all of the incredible art works in the Dallas Museum of Art. I must admit being that it was my first time, that I was very inspired and even awed by various pieces. I stood in the presence of the greats- there were the classics; Monet's, Van Gough's, Rembrandts, Picasso's. As well as pieces by the masters of pop art; Lichtenstein, Jasper Johns, and Rauschenburg.

Everything was absolutley incredible, though most of the works were not my personal style, they were brilliant and beautiful. It was a rewarding experience to stand 2 inches away from some of the most famous artists from all over the world, works, and take in every detail, and imagine the very day they were painted.

Here is a collage I put together of some of the famous master pieces!


0 comments: